Raise your hand if you have been served at least ONE typical Deli Buffet at a meeting in the last 30 days! Yes, it is a safe menu that covers many food preferences. However, in this day and age everyone is a self-proclaimed foodie. Don’t be afraid to try new options, you would be surprised how many of your guests would be delighted! Even if you just change the presentation you will be a hero.
- Displays; try displaying/serving food in unexpected vessels (shrimp served in a shrimp BOAT), salads served in mason jars (easy to handle and visually appealing)
- Food Trucks; for meals or breaks or both! Many times they are higher-end than some brick & mortar establishments
- Donut Wall; a low cost crowd-pleaser (everyone loves donuts)
- Mini Foods; miniaturize your favorites (tacos, sliders, grilled cheese, and don’t forget desserts!).
- Do-It-Yourself Bar; whether it is a Bloody Mary Bar or a Popcorn Bar, it is not only visually appealing but guests just love having the option to customize their own creation.
Creative food & presentations will encourage your guests to post on social media. You want their best memories to be of the food & presentation, because that will bring them back 😃
Remember, our best memories in life revolve around food!