You need a wedding planner you can trust who knows every aspect of your wedding ceremony, reception, dinner, and event. You need them to have the experience with venues and vendors to keep everything and everyone on-time and within budget. You need someone you connect with and who understands your priorities. You want them to sweat all the little details for you, so you don't have to.
When you choose Sondra Wagner Events for your wedding, you say "I do" and we do the rest.
Planning Your Perfect Day
Sondra Wagner Events knows the best locations works with the best people, and can put together the best wedding for any budget.
- Budget; Advise & Consult
- Venue scouting and recommendations
- Prepare a short list of well-vetted vendors to make final selections
- Negotiate all vendor contracts
- Oversee the save-the-dates, invitations, and other materials
- Recommend decor decisions and execute
- Handle all logistics
- Develop the timeline and schedule for all factors from the rental orders & time-sensitive deliveries to scheduling the bride's stylist
- Confirm the final Banquet Event Order and all related documents and guarantees
- Distribute the finalized timeline with all vendors
- Oversee the wedding rehearsal and coordination of all details for the wedding party
Managing Your Perfect Day
All you have to do is show up, get married, and celebrate afterwards. Sondra Wagner Events will take care of the rest.
- On-Site/Day of Event Management
- Manage the timeline for the wedding party
- Manage the photographers and videographers throughout the day - guest arrival, ceremony, wedding party shots, etc.
- All the little details - set up place cards, menus, favors, etc.
- The single point of contact for all vendors and the venue
- Maintain the timeline: wedding ceremony, reception, music cues, toasts, dances, cake cutting, etc.
- End of day gratuities and final payments handled